Admission in Dual Degree Programme
- Applications are made in response to the admission advertisement in the print media.
- Admissions are conducted according to an admission schedule, which is prominently displayed in the admission announcements.
- The Prospectus along with the admission Forms are available from the Admission Office, Lancaster Block, CIIT, Lahore on payment of Rs. 2000
- Admission Forms must be submitted at the Admissions Office of the Lancaster Block by due date.
- In case the final result of previous examination is awaited, then provision of a “Hope Certificate” from the college last attended can provide the basis for a conditional offer of admission at CIIT. The offer is confirmed once the final result is declared and eligibility criteria are fully met before the start of the classes. A specimen of a ‘Hope Certificate’ is provided in the prospectus.
- Late submissions shall not be entertained.
- After the last date of submission of Admission Forms, entrance tests will be conducted by NTS according to the admission schedule OR on a given date as notified in the by admission office through print/electronic media.
- A list of provisionally selected candidates is displayed on specified dates on the campus notice boards as well as on the website www.ciitlahore.edu.pk. or any other website which will be communicated to the candidates at the time of NTS test.
- The Admissions Office will also contact applicants selected for admission by email/ telephone. However, applicants are urged to enquire about the status of their application from Admission Office.